Tuesday, September 20, 2016






Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is an All About Audio Freebie:


Jen's Picks:

I chose my favorite series to re-read via audio for this week's freebie. In no particular order...

Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)Splintered (Splintered, #1)The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)




I love re-reading favorites, but I especially love re-reading favorites via audio when the series is complete. And when the narrator is truly great, bringing the story to life in a way my own reading can't. What are some of your favorite series on audio?



3 comments:

  1. Agree with Grave Mercy, I was absolutely gone while listening to it. I have The Raven Boys but haven't listened to it yet; it's one of those "top of the list" books that I never get to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the last Gods and Monsters book and I've probably forgotten everything from the first two books. So I think I need to reread them via audio. I bet Grave Mercy and Girl of Fire and Thorns is great on audio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of these I've read is The Raven Cycle but a lot of them are on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-75/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...