Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{TTT} Books Set in SPAAAAAAAACE

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 with 8 comments





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is our Top Ten Books With X Setting:


Jen's Picks:


I love science fiction. And while some of my favorite sci-fi novels take place right here on Earth, most are set on another planet, on a spaceship, or in a parallel universe, as the ones pictured above are. Working on this post actually made me want to go back and re-read a bunch of these, too. =)



What setting did you choose?



8 comments:

  1. I have not read any of these! Scarlet is on my TBR though.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-70/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Across the Universe but I just couldn't get into it. All our Yesterday's has been on my TBR and it sounds so interesting! My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best thing about your TTT? That gif with the cat! OMG I love it! hahaha
    I can't believe that I haven't bought Starflight yet.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good books on your list!! I loved Across the Universe, Starflight, Across a Star Swept Sea, All Our Yesterdays, and Scarlet. I have These Broken Stars and A Thousand Pieces of You at home that I still need to read. And the Fire Walker series sounds so cool!! Defintely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Science fiction isn't usually my thing but I'm determined to read The Lunar Chronicles! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many of these on my TBR! I really want to read The Love that Split the World. It sounds great. Love the gif lol.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Illuminae.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many good picks! I'm glad to see All Our Yesterdays on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...