Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 62

Sunday, April 12, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

What Happened to GoodbyeWhat I thought was True

I had some Audible credits this past week and thought I'd use them up.. Dessen is usually a win for me, and I have the Kindle edition of What I Thought Was True, but haven't had a chance to get to it yet, so I figured Audio was the way to go.

Library

Where she Went

I've been wanting to read this one for a while now, but no time. So when I saw the audio was available through my library, I jumped on it. almost done and I think I love it even more than If I Stay. So many feelings. <3


I hope you are all having a fantastic Spring so far. Still not as warm around here as I would like it, but it's getting there. 60's this weekend, so we will start work on the garden. 

The big thing we have going on is the countdown to Disney! So freaking excited. Here is the countdown project Aubrey and I did this past weekend. 

Frozen... Of course. lol


... and our bands came this week!!! It's getting super real! 


Have a great week! 



3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Where She Went. Enjoy it!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I Thought Was True is a fantastic book! Where She Went is also great! I haven't read What Happened to Goodbye yet, but I have enjoyed other Sarah Dessen books! Hope you enjoy :-)

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Where She Went. Love the countdown poster, and the smile on her face says it all! Jealous of your trip to Disney. I'm planning next summer for the ALA conventions.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...