Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking The Shelves # 50

Sunday, January 18, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

Stolen

This is it for this week. I grabbed the Audiobook of this.. Since I bought the kindle version, the audio was super cheep. Yay! I'll be starting it this week I think. :)




This week Aubrey had to do a snowman project and she wanted to make Harry Potter. I'm so proud. :) 




Have a great week. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG Aubrey's Harry Potter snowman is so cute! I've seen Stolen around but not sure what it's about...I'm guessing it's a contemporary though. There were some really cheap books on Kindle this week. I got Ignite for $0.00 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love Aubrey's creativity! You're raising her right, April. ;)

    I have a used copy of Stolen on my bookshelf. I should get to it sometime. I hear it's one hell of a story! Maybe we can even do a little read-along with it? Let me know! :)

    Have a great week, girly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...