Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #15

Sunday, May 4, 2014 with 15 comments


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 




Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Purchased
This Lullaby

So  this week has been a slow week, thank goodness, because I've been crazy busy. First I bought The Truth about Forever in audio with my last credit. Then while packing I turned it on, listened for 5 minuted and immediately exchanged it for This Lullaby. Omg, that was the worst narrator ever. I listened the the sample first, but I couldn't fully appreciate the sound of her saliva swishing around until I played it through my phone. GROSS. lol.  So far, This Lullaby is pretty good! :)


I'm setting this up Wednesday, so that might be part of why it's small this week. You see, I'm trying to get all the things scheduled because we leave for our cruise Sunday when this post will go live. I've been so busy getting ready, catching up on things.. that I haven't had any time to visit you all, and I apologize. As soon as I get back I promise to harass all of your blogs.


The countdown says it's almost time!! and I'm freaking out!! So excited but at the same time, still so much to do! But it will all be done by the time you read this. Hopefully! lol

We will be sailing to Bermuda on this trip. Taking the new Norwegian Breakaway from New York. We took Aubrey on her first cruise 3 years ago, down to the Bahama's on Norwegian. She was a little thing, so this time will be so different.

I will leave you with a few pics from our last cruise! When I come back I'll share some new ones!! And cardboard Jen is already packed, so brace yourselves for hilarity. :)









15 comments:

  1. Have fun on your cruise. Looks you did on your last one :) And yea, gross lol

    Happy Sunday!

    IFB Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you guys had fun on your last cruise. Hope you enjoy this one as well. I have never read Sarah Dessen, but hear good things about the books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your cruise is amazing. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! SO JEALOUS. I wish to go on a cruise. <3 GORGEOUS pictures. Thank you so much for sharing :) Also, happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to go on a cruise! Judging from the pictures above, you all had a lovely time on your last trip. I hope you fully enjoy this one too! We'll see you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soo jealous! OMG. thanks for sharing

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your last cruise looked nice and relaxing. Enjoy this one!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lucky! I have always wanted to go on a cruise. If I ever do one I want to do it to Alaska though. Ah maybe someday..... Enjoy your trip. I can't wait to see what naughty things Jen gets up to this time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bad narrators are the worst! But, I love being able to return books on Audible if you know you won't be able to finish listening to them.

    Have a fun trip!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh This Lullaby is my favorite Sarah Dessen book! Hope you enjoy it! And have fun on your cruise! *is insanely jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read Sarah Dessen! I hope you enjoyed your cruise! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh sun...beaches...cruises. *stews in jealousy* It SUDDENLY turned freaking freezing here and I'm huddling in the library with my fingers freezing off. Poor sad little me. ;) lol! I have never read a Sarah Dessen and I feel like there's this Dessen shaped hole in my life. Needs fixing ASAP, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous! I hope you have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...