Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #13

Sunday, April 20, 2014 with 8 comments


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 




Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Purchased

Lock and Key

I recently finished Just Listen by Sarah Dessen in audio and I freaking loved it, so I decided to try another!

For Review

Through to You

Thank you Simon Pulse

I actually surprise I was approved for this one, and happy because I'm pretty excited about it! :)

Freebies


Summer UnpluggedPerilous

I only got Summer Unplugged because Summer was in the title, and Perilous, I can't even remember what that shit is about but I'm in total cover love. It's really eye catching!


 Happy Easter!!! I hope you all have a great holiday and a wonderful week!





8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    YAY SARAH DESSEN! She's one of my favorites ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors. I have loved every single one of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never painted eggs, but they look fun! Hope you love this next Dessen book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Hope you enjoy all your new books!
    Steph at The Fake Steph Dot Com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter!
    Just Listen is awesome! So glad you liked it :D
    I am definitely a fan of Sarah Dessen. Good choice for a second book, if I do say so myself (: Hope you like it, so you can explore her other books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sarah Dessen, I haven't read Lock and Key myself but I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for Through to You! I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For an author who literally occupies an entire shelf at any given bookstore, Sarah Dessen's work is somewhat of an unexplored territory for me. I hope you'll continue to enjoy her work.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...